Opinions needed on Death Wobble Solution

lundi 17 août 2015

Hey guys I just bought my first WJ (Don't tell anyone that I'm a long time YJ owner) and of course it has death wobble. It's only happened to me once after about 100 miles of driving, but I was going 60ish, the right tire hit a bump and then it hit. I've looked at all of the other DW threads and then I inspected the front end. The track bar seems tight with zero play. The axle does need aligned a bit. It sits about a half inch too far to the right. What I think the real problem is though is the upper and lower control arms. They both look like after market arms that are too big for the WJ and all four of them seem to be a bit off kilter. Take a look at the picture below of the driver side upper arm.



I don't want to just throw money at this to fix it so what I need to know is if this bushing and control arm look bad and if so should I replace the entire arm and bushing or should I try to find a new bushing that fits this after market arm? Or should I be looking for something else?

Stats on the jeep:

2000 Grand Cherokee Loredo
4.0 automatic
4 inch rough country lift kit. (I think, again it was already installed) It does have a drop pitman arm installed.


Opinions needed on Death Wobble Solution

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor