New cj owner suspension questions

samedi 22 août 2015

Just bought my first cj7. I have been doing a lot of reading but it has left me more confused than when I started.
First off it is an 83 that has had a SOA conversion done. After some reading and investigation I have realized that the conversion was completed without caster shims and without a drop Pittman arm installed.
The ride is crazy scary over 45mph or so...I won't drive it out of town due to this. The jeep is all over the road and hard to control. I am liking for some good solid advice an what I need to do to get the jeep drivable. I'm hoping to turn it into my daily driver.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Brant


New cj owner suspension questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor