Candidate for drop pitman arm?

lundi 17 août 2015

Hello Everyone!
I've grown a little tired of dealing with the bump steer caused by my steering geometry and I'm thinking about installing a stock Grand Cherokee pitman arm as I have read that they offer YJ drag links about 2" of drop. I have 2.5" suspension lift and 3/4 booms. 90% of my driving is street, and the rest is just driving to fishing and camping spots. Based on the pic, do you think that a grand Cherokee pitman arm would settle my steering? My tie rod ends are okay, I will be changing them soon so I was thinking I might as well try to correct that drag link angle. I don't want to install Goferit tie rod flip kit or OTK steering because for my purposes it is a little too much. I rarely wheel and when I do, I take it real easy.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-2066563830.jpg (428.3 KB)


Candidate for drop pitman arm?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor