Which Wrangler opitions are worth it?

mardi 18 août 2015

I'm in the market for a new wrangler. I've settled on a 2 door automatic, but I had some questions on some other options. I'll most likely be ordering a '16

1. Side airbags...This seems to be rare so this is what puts me into the ordering category vs off the lot. There are the obvious safety advantages any cons?

2. Hard vs. Soft top. I'm going to be getting the hard top, but is it better to get the soft from the dealer or at a later date.

3. Premium sound package-I wasn't happy with the stock speakers when I test drove one, but most of the dealers in my area don't have a 2 door with it installed. Is everyone who has it pretty happy with it? One salesperson said people don't get it because of the space the sub takes up but from what I see in pictures you don't really lose any cargo area....am I missing something?

4. Remote start-Is it better to get the factory or an aftermarket? I can have either put in by the dealer.

5. Hard top headliner- Anyone have it and is it actually worth the money?

6. Suspension? On the Jeep site the Willy's has a performance, Sahara has a heavy duty and a sport has a normal? What's the difference?

I think that's it for now and any input is appreciated.


Which Wrangler opitions are worth it?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor