CCV System seems to be plugged so replacing most of it from Rock Auto for $20-

vendredi 16 janvier 2015

Getting enough oil vapor to cause it to run down the VC on this 4.0 and I've read through the Forum here on the CCV System & just like everybody else my Grommets & Hoses are brittle, you all know the deal... As mentioned I'm getting the rear hose kit and metered elbow and 2 new grommets for about $20-. They are not offering the front elbow which I just plan to reuse as it's just an air supply (open not metered).



My question is, is there any reason to pull the valve cover off? I've read somewhere some have said there are filter elements inside others have said there isn't... While I want to pull the Valve Cover off there is a part of me that knows if it ain't broke I shouldn't fix it.



Is there an element/filter material inside in back for the metered outlet tube (breather) that need servicing? If so then I'll order a VC gasket as well.




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor