Please help-scraping noise in front end somewhere

vendredi 16 janvier 2015

I bought the WJ not too long ago and new about the noise. The previous owner said it was the fan. The fan works just fine except I've noticed the fan slows to a stop when very slow speed turning. I noticed that the bottom of the fan shroud was melted and freyed from the fan already hitting right at the very bottom. I used a knife and cleaned up that area. Previously I could spin the fan by hand and could hear the fan hitting. Now I can't hear the fan hitting at all when spinning by hand but when I drive it and do a hard stop I can hear it inside. I put my Go-Pro down there and couldn't see any in the video. Video is uploading now will post the link in a little bit.



My question is can I disable my fan at all to make sure it really is the fan making the sound. Or is there anything else I should look for?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor