2003 Overland - Burning oil

dimanche 16 août 2015

So my Overland has burned oil for a bit, I'm not sure if it has gotten worse but it burns ~ 1qt every 1000 miles.

I personally notice it at startup and after idling a bit then pulling off. I had someone follow me the other day and they said it was a lot but I'm not sure if it was all the time.

It doesn't seem to have any real issues other than burning oil and I did have a compression test done on it a while back. Unfortunately I'm not sure if they did a wet and dry one and I don't know what the exact numbers were. The mechanic said all of em were over 150 but I'm not sure how far over and from some research the HO should be closer to 170 though right?

As of right now I'm not sure where to start checking. I'm thinking have a wet/dry compression test done and see what's actually going on there to start then go from there.


2003 Overland - Burning oil

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor