4/0 H.O. Dashboard lights\gauges questions

mardi 18 août 2015

Hello all,

At the moment I got two Jeep Wrangler YJ's. A Red 1991 4.0 H.O Laredo with about 100K miles, the paint is worn but overall in good shape (no rust on frame).

And a green 1993 (94 model) 4.0 H.O Limited with 130K miles, Tub and engine are in good shape, the frame has some rot.

I got the intention to keep the 1991 Laredo as it is overall in the best shape.

I already swapped some parts (family roll bar and some misc items). And want to sell the Limited very soon. Before I can let it go I have some questions:

1. Is it possible to swap the gauge clusters, as I am not sure if the Laredo gauges are all working as they should. The Laredo has the gauges with clock in the middle. The Limited has the gauges with 4WD at the left.

2. Does the 4.0 H.O. 1991 model have a check engine light? It does not light up when I turn the ignition on. I want to check the engine fault codes.

3. Tips for other parts to swap from a 1994 model to a 1991 model?

Thanks all!

Bastiaan



4/0 H.O. Dashboard lights\gauges questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor