I picked up a 97 Tj that I wanted some parts off of and was going to put back together. But plans have changed and I want to keep the Motor for another project. Tell me what you are looking for. Small items I have no problem shipping, larger items we can see.
4" lift Unknown brand, 1" TC drop
Quick disco's
33 x 12.5 MTR's 1 brand new, 1 lots of tread, 2 50% on 15 x 10 rim (4"BS)
Set 3.73 axles
Set of 3.55 axles on jeep, rear has bad pinion bearing but have another 3.55 for parts
Also have a set of 3.07 from my jeep when I upgraded to 4.10's
Tuffy center console
Windjammer bestop in Ok shape
Sound bar
2 Sets of front seats, Drivers seats have some rips
1 rear seat
Jeep did not have AC
Had 6" fender flares but the pass rear missing
Tub in very good shape, Keeping frame
4" lift Unknown brand, 1" TC drop
Quick disco's
33 x 12.5 MTR's 1 brand new, 1 lots of tread, 2 50% on 15 x 10 rim (4"BS)
Set 3.73 axles
Set of 3.55 axles on jeep, rear has bad pinion bearing but have another 3.55 for parts
Also have a set of 3.07 from my jeep when I upgraded to 4.10's
Tuffy center console
Windjammer bestop in Ok shape
Sound bar
2 Sets of front seats, Drivers seats have some rips
1 rear seat
Jeep did not have AC
Had 6" fender flares but the pass rear missing
Tub in very good shape, Keeping frame
97 Tj Parts
0 commentaires:
Enregistrer un commentaire