ABS code 55

mercredi 26 août 2015

I have 1995 Jeep Wrangler. The ABS light came on a few months ago, the amber ABS light not the red brake light. Well if finally got the best of me and I decided to take it in and get the codes read and have it fixed. I know I don't need it, I guess I just want to work if I got it. I told the guy I know I can pull the bulb, but let me know what it's going to cost to fix and what codes were pulled. The code pulled was "55" or "end of code". His suggestion was to pull the bulb. I did a little research and found that if the fuse is bad the light will remain on and no code will be read. Does that sound right? Should I just pull the bulb? I also read it might be a loose ground wire. However I have no idea where to start with that one. Any ideas other than the sarcastic just pull the bulb?


ABS code 55

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor