Coolant Help Need ASAP Please

samedi 15 août 2015

Hi

I'm new to this forum and being a jeep owner, did a search but couldn't find the answer i'm looking for. I filled the washer bottle up for the first time and notice my coolant is at the absolute minimum level and needs topping up. I need to top up as the vehicle is under warranty and if it's losing coolant it can go back to be fixed.

I have some red G03 OAT premix coolant i purchased for previous car but never used it. I have seen the jeep uses G05 HOAT antifreeze both anti freezes are ethylene glycol based. Can i use the G03 to top up or had i best find some G05? I know you should never mix different types of antifreeze but as these are both ethylene glycol based whether this matters. The system is due to be flushed completely April next year so if i can get away with the antifreeze i have here it will be a bonus.

I'm based in the UK and really finding it hard to source theG05 stuff.


Coolant Help Need ASAP Please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor