Dealer says they calibrate for 35's, so 4.10's are not needed.

mercredi 26 août 2015

So I bought a new JKU at a certified Jeep dealer. I paid a bunch extra for new tires, wheels, lift, side steps, and 4.10's. They were real hesitant about adding the 4.10's to the deal but they finally did.

They said that since they are doing the lift in house they fully calibrate it, though the example they kept giving me was that it would it would display the correct speed / odometer. When I inquired about swapping out the 3.21 axle ratios to 4.10 they said they couldn't really do that, but it wouldn't be needed since all the work was done in house and that it would be fully calibrated for the bigger tires.

Like I said they finally conceded and put down the 4.10's. Today I got a call from Service and they were really surprised I mentioned regearing to 4.10. It made it sound like they couldnt / wouldnt do it.

So my question is, can they somehow "calibrate" it so the need for a higher axle ratio isnt needed?

Also, can they renege on it even though papers are signed. Im sure the loan hasnt officially gone through yet because I just picked it up last night.


Dealer says they calibrate for 35's, so 4.10's are not needed.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor