Driver's Door Body Seal Help

lundi 17 août 2015

Alright so found my leak and just need a little direction/help with best approach....I've searched the forum and wasn't able to find anything specific to this leak location.

The leak is coming from the spot where the weather strip (body side) meets that triangle foam insert where the door closes. The strip is loose and extends about 5 inches into the fender loosely.

Now when I push that weather strip up against the fender I get a space between the strip and the triangle foam piece. So before causing more off an issue I was hoping for feedback.

I was thinking to use silicone/sealer to fix the issue, or should I completely change the entire seal and triangle foam insert?

I've attached a pic of the location (don't mind the Bounty maxi pad I stuck in there..it's temporary until I fix this)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I want to fix this ASAP. I live in South Florida now and needless to say it rains every other 15 minutes here hahaha!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20150817_143900.jpg (111.6 KB)


Driver's Door Body Seal Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor