Help me

samedi 22 août 2015

So have to codes that on. One is a U1418 code and the second is a P0703. So I replaced the right wheel sensor and it didn't fixed the problem. U1418 code doesn't make any sense to me when I plug it up. The P0703 code is the brake circuit. So a little backlogging I have had a abs a d espbas and traction control light on for about 2 months now. On then off forever. So I was on my way home from work the check engine light came on along with the abs lights too. Once the check engine light came on my jeep just would accelerate so I coasted off the road. Turned it off waited about 5 minutes and started it back. All the lights still on but was able to drive it home. Haven't had a reader done on it yet but I'm clueless. So any help would be appreciated......


Help me

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor