Idle issue.... still there.... advice?

samedi 22 août 2015

Hey guys. My weird idle is still present. Really at a loss of what to keep checking.

So she idles around 500 rpms cold. Idle will randomly trickle down like she's gonna die, then pick back up to normal. Very odd. I have no vacuum leaks, IAC cleaned, throttle body clean, new TPS, new distributor, new CPS.

I have a video of the tach while running. I will try to find a way to post it here. Until then what can I try? Engine is totaly rebuilt, everything is new. Also have newer ford 4 hole injectors. They have a heat soaking issue, don't know if that's related.

Heat soak causing very rough (almost diesel like) idle. Drive for a few seconds and then rough running goes back to normal.

You guys have any input? Thanks in advance!


Idle issue.... still there.... advice?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor