Jeep gushing water from rad when I did a rad flush??

mercredi 26 août 2015

I was doing a flush of my radiator tonight. The reservoir was dirty and at proper level and the rad was a nice green and at proper level. Nothing crazy yet...

I drained everything and then I filled the reservoir with distilled water/cleaner to proper levels. But when I started filling the radiator with water and cleaner waiting for it to pour out of the radiator spout, it started to gush water from the bottom of the radiator/engine area.

The level of distilled water never came out of the cap/spout which I thought would be a signal of a full rad?

What has me wondering is why if I have a leak somewhere would it not leak non-stop from the bottom? It only seems to start pouring water out of the bottom when I reach some sort of level of water in the radiator? (As if it's an overfill system?)


Jeep gushing water from rad when I did a rad flush??

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor