Jeep starting problems (jeep cherokee 2000 sport)

dimanche 16 août 2015

Hello, I have been having some issues with the jeep and I'm running out of options.
The problem at first was that the jeep would lose all power when trying to crank it. Sometimes it would start, but it would only stay on if I kept my foot on the gas.
At first I saw something about the wiring and indeed I found a short in the wire to the starter and I replaced all the wiring from the battery to the starter and alternator. This fixed the issue for about a week but then it all came back.
The problem then was a bad battery, replaced the battery and the issue went away for a few days again, but now it is back to needing to keep my foot on the gas when the jeep is cold, when it gets to normal temperature, it will stay on, but the idle RPM is super low, like you can't tell the jeep is still on. If I had to guess, it is in between 250 and 350 RPM in Idle.

I saw to check the IAC and the TPM, so for that I cleaned the whole throttle body. Like I took it apart and cleaned it real good. Still nothing.

I have had the Camshaft and the crankshaft sensor a few months ago. 7 to be exact.

Also the alternator is about 2 years old, and the starter about 2.5 years old.

I am running out of options.

Any help would be appreciated


Jeep starting problems (jeep cherokee 2000 sport)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor