Need help choosing CRD hitch and ball

dimanche 23 août 2015

Hey guys. I'm moving at the end of the month and based on what Uhaul carries, I'm planning on renting the largest cargo trailer they carry, 6' x 12'.

I want to use my CRD just for the hell of it, rather than rent a truck. I have a hitch receiver, but I know nothing at all about hitches.

I know some of the towing stats from http://ift.tt/1EPvk6V

Tongue load 720LBS Class IV
Gross trailer weight 7400LBS

BUT how do I choose a hitch and ball for this application? I don't want to purchase anything that is rated less than what my vehicle can handle. I plan on towing some logs and stuff in the future too.

Can anyone please give me some guidance?


Need help choosing CRD hitch and ball

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor