Please help p0121 and p0123 codes

mardi 18 août 2015

Hello Please help I have no idea what to do I have a 1997 TJ 2.5l codes been up for a while now both the p0121 and 123 I have been having many symptoms of very very high idle at between 1600-3250 as well as when I drive in any gear if the rpms are lower then the idle rpm the accelerator sticks until rpms hit idle rpm. I cleaned the tps sensor and the sensor to the left of the tps witch I think is the idle control sensor and it didn't help at all I went to autozone and bought a new tps and that didn't help. I noticed if I wiggle the harness to the tps the rpms fluctuate. I pulled the clock spring harness witch now illuminates airbag on dash so I know I pulled the right harness and I pulled the relay for the horn and nothing changed. So I'm not sure what to do from now. Also I have a massive leaked in my exhaust I'm not sure if that is contributing to the rpm issues leaks are coming from before the cat but I'm not throwing any O2 sensor codes. What should I do from here? Please help and I do appreciate the responses in advance.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App


Please help p0121 and p0123 codes

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor