Speaker setup is the bane of my existence! HELP!!

lundi 24 août 2015

Hey,

So this is my problem. I have six internal speakers and one sub (bought the vehicle this way). Amp is only a 4 channel so the speakers in the bar and the rear are wired into the sub. I want the front speakers (lower dash) to also be connected. I tried wiring them into parallel with the mids. It worked for about 15 minutes before the amp auto-killed.

Now all six speaker are rated at 4ohms. Front and mid are 45w. Can anyone tell me if I can make this happen? I checked the headunit wiring and the two front speakers are wired in and the deck's amp is on, but no sound is coming out so that's why I figured I would have to tap into the big amp.

Specs:

Infinity 6432CFP 4x6's in the front
Infinity 5022IO 5.25s in the mid bar
Polk Audio DXi690's in the rear.
Polk Audio db1040 sub woofers

Sound Ordinance M1500 amp for the subs
Sound Ordinance M4075 for the main amp
Head unit is a Kenwood KDC-X895

I appreciate any and all help that can be given. I am still trying to learn the whole impedance stuff so please break it down barney style :2thumbsup:.

Thanks in advance!!

:cheers2:


Speaker setup is the bane of my existence! HELP!!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor