sporadic rough idle at start, very lost on this one.

dimanche 16 août 2015

Ok so long story short, This has been a Ongoing Issue with my 2000 4.7l WJ since I bought it and im lost, sometimes not all the time I start the jeep instantly into a rough idle no codes no anything, lots of exhaust, nothing notable about that I know i have a exhaust leak in the muffler, its normal exhaust its not blue or black or anything. I literally changed everything I can think of, Checked Vacuum lines, IAC, TPS, cleaned throttle body, Spark plugs, Coil packs, Fuel Injectors, whole new alternator/battery wiring harness, new battery. Did a HO Air intake swap to include the Throttle body, tried the IAC and TPS of of that throttle body same thing so I put the new ones back on. Cleaned the HO throttle body just to be sure. If I do start into a rough idle its pretty much undriveable and will stall at stop lights or braking for that matter. If i do get a rough idle starting its like a 70/30 normal idle/rough idle chancing, now if i just turn it off and on a couple times the rough idle will eventually just go away, usually within 2-3 starts Ill get a normal idle. at this point im looking towards Fuel filter or fuel system in general, possibly the crank position sensor? I really have no clue on this one any help would be appreciated. :confused:


sporadic rough idle at start, very lost on this one.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor