take the transmission level

dimanche 23 août 2015

Hi everybody !

I noticed that it was possible to follow the level of the transmission using a gauge next to that of the engine oil.

According to the recommendation of the user manual, the procedure to do is this;

Engine idling and warm (after 20 km)
Spend all reports and end with the N,
Pull the dipstick, wipe it, and return to the level.

Except me, if I will it, it is splashed all over the gauge because the level is completely incoherent.
In made, I have to stop the engine to have a visible reading. And I'm right in the middle of two holes in the "HOT".

And you, how you made?
Are we obliged to leave the engine turned to the level?

Thank you.


take the transmission level

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor