Tuff Stuff 9500 winch

lundi 17 août 2015

Tuff stuff winch for sale. 9,500 lbs rating. Never used. Purchased an 05 RS LJ and this came with the purchase. Previous owner never used it nor hooked it up, in fact the ground wire came still packaged. I am positive it works given it's new but I am willing to hook it up to be sure before sale as I don't want to sell something that doesn't work. The winch cable has obviously never been pulled. Asking $229 plus shipping. PM me or email at rubicon8274@gmail.com. *Note that the Smittybuilt bumper is for sale as well for $299 obo however I am not willing to ship the bumper (willing to meet within a reasonable distance of North Lake Tahoe/Reno/Sacramento region) Thanks for looking!










Tuff Stuff 9500 winch

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor