whats the max Milage recommended when buying a used jeep

lundi 24 août 2015

Hi all ! im new to this forum ,

I am currently looking to buy a 2008-2012 ( depending on price) Jeep wrangler unlimited . I have been reading a lot and was wondering what would be the highest milage to go for in buying a used jeep to make sure I won't have to spend 10k repairs on it . I believe that if I can find one under 80k miles (120 000 km) it could good. I am buying a Jeep for the freedom !! camping , beach, winter ride ( NYC so not that much snow but will def go back to my home country during winter -- CANADA so I would like to have something reliable . not a jeep that has been wrecked with off road .

- as well as what should i look for ( taking in account that the jeep would be inspected by a jeep dealer before the purchase) but anything you guys suggestI check myself or ask for a special request to the mechanic ?

I have others question but i believe there is different thread so i will post another . Thanks a lot for your time reading and if so answering this .


whats the max Milage recommended when buying a used jeep

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor