Wireless Control Module Not Working At Daytime

mercredi 26 août 2015

Hi friends. I'm from Turkey and here the solutions for Jeeps are limited.

I have a very frustrating problem with my wireless control module.

I bought my WJ last year. And from that day my WCM is very very rarely working on Daytime, sometimes i try 3-4 minutes to open the car, but it works with a %90 efficiency at nights. I wonder if it is related with temperature or sunlight. I tried the daytime and night working many times. It is all same.

When i open it with the key the alarm works and everyone looks at me. I have to switch the key to the ignition to stop it.

I saw a solution that a usb charged plugged to the lighter makes this. I removed it but it did not work.

I got a new wireless remote control key fob, it did not work again and the dealer said you have to change your WCM. It is very expensive here and before changing it i am looking for a solution. I read many posts but could not find one.

I will be very happy if you have any idea.

Note: Batteries of the remote controll all new.


Wireless Control Module Not Working At Daytime

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor