Yj bang problem

mercredi 19 août 2015

So I'm working on this gals Yj again.... When she bought it, the front driveline was out and it supposedly needed ujoints, so put ujoints in and tested 4 wheel drive.... No Bueno. It does operate but it makes a terrible clunk noise kind of like a tooth is missing out of the ring and pinion up front. But I took the front cover off and everything seems to look good. So next I checked to make sure the gear ratios are the same front and rear which they were, 4.10s. So it has an np231 has anyone had any trouble with this? If I'm not mistaken these are chain driven? Could the chain be broken or bound up.. It had no fluid in the transfer case when she got it. It clunks no matter what, but is worse when turning which made me think front end, but everything looked good.... Any body have any advice? Thanks


Yj bang problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor