'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee

dimanche 16 août 2015

Hi everyone. I'm pretty new to Jeeps overall, but I recently started looking at the the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Short back story;
I currently drive a 2011 Subaru STI. My wife and I have a 4 month old and just before she was born I was wanting to trade it in for an SUV. The idea was to get something more practical, but I still wanted something sporty and somewhat off-road capable.

I was interested in a 2015 Subaru Forester XT, but she talked me out of it. Lo and behold, a month ago, we did get one. However, it was to replace her previous car. Whenever we need to go anywhere with the baby, we always take her car, because it has plenty of room. With my car, I can barely fit her stroller in my trunk and the gas mileage is not great.

It's been a fun car the past almost 5 years I've owned it and no mechanical issues in it's 43K miles. But it's just not very practical anymore. I had never really considered Jeeps before, but there really isn't much out there in the same price range as the Forester that's AWD, sporty, decent gas mileage and off-road capable.

So, all that brings me to now. If I get rid of my STI it has to fit the above characteristics. Our Forester is also turbo as well, so decent power is an important consideration for me considering the car I'm coming from. Although, an SRT is out of my price range, mid $30K's is what I'm looking to spend. My STI is paid off, so around $25K from its sale or trade in would go towards the new SUV.

Sorry to be long winded. Any thoughts? Or is there another SUV that fits the mold?


'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor