1998 XJ no start

samedi 22 août 2015

I have a 1998 Cherokee, 4.0l automatic trans. In the last year I have replaced the CPS, Neutral Safety Switch, starter/solenoid, battery and have cleaned the terminals. On Friday the Jeep started and ran as usual. I moved it to the other side of the yard (about 50 yds.) and shut it off. I tried to restart it about ten minutes later and it would only make a clicking noise (dead starter sound?). I checked all my grounds (including the contact between the starter and bell housing) and cleaned the battery posts and tried again. Same thing only I lost all electrical power to the Jeep. After another ten minutes or so power was back but still clicking sound and no start until I lost power again. This repeated a couple more times and I am stumped. Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.


1998 XJ no start

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor