Transmission Fluid All Leaked Out At Once

samedi 22 août 2015

Hello I have a 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee which had leaked out ALL the transmission fluid at once.

This is what had happened. I noticed the Jeep was stalling. It was accelerating but not moving. It moved enough to be able to park it. After I had parked the Jeep I noticed that the transmission fluid had leaked out. All of the transmission fluid leaked out in about 60 seconds.

The location it leaked out at from what I could see was under the drivers side under neath the hood, right underneath the left front tire. It looked to me as if it had shot up underneath the hood. There is transmission fluid on top of the air filter.

This is our only vehicle and I do not have the money to get to a mechanic which in my town would charge me an arm and a leg. I have no family to help me so I'm reaching out to anyone here on this forum who may be able to help. I can take pictures or do anything possible on my part to help show the problem.

Please can anyone out there help me as soon as possible. I'll answer any questions to the best of my ability.


Transmission Fluid All Leaked Out At Once

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor