2000 WJ low oil pressure.

dimanche 23 août 2015

Hey, wondering if anyone could shed some light on an issue I'm having with my 2000 WJ 4.0 l6.
This problem just recently popped up, and I haven't had oil pressure problems before this, but yesterday I was sitting at a light idleing and my oil pressure dropped to 0, and the "check guages" light went on. I kept my foot on the brake, dropped it into neutral and reved the rpms to around 2200 and the oil pressure went back up, and stayed up, but only while I had it in the higher rpms. So what would you assume the potential issue is? I'm fairly handy so if it's nothing big I could fix it myself and save some cash, that just requires knowing what the issue is.
Thanks.


2000 WJ low oil pressure.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor