a hand full of goofy things at 16,000 kms on my 2014 JGC V6

dimanche 23 août 2015

Last month I got a check engine light which I took in for inspection. After a full day of having my Jeep the service department told me that the light was caused from a cam sensor error which they cleared. Said the cause might be a loose wire or connection and should the light return bring the Jeep in right away, leave the engine running and they will check the code once more.

On Wednesday last week I returned, they said same error but they would need the vehicle for a full day to find the cab connection/wire and there was no cause for concern since this was a stored code and would not cause any harm to the Jeep.

Yesterday when traveling home from 2 night of camping the Jeep never came out of "aero mode" until the vehicle was parked and "park mode" was selected on the selector.

On my drive to work this morning everything seemed okay but on my way home the transmission stayed in 7th gear. I was unable to select Sport mode or go to paddle shifters, all I had was 7th gear.

Since the Jeep needed to be dropped off tomorrow I drove straight to the dealer and had my wife take me home from there.

I'll post Jeeps findings when I get them!


a hand full of goofy things at 16,000 kms on my 2014 JGC V6

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor