4 wheel drive transfer case ?

samedi 22 août 2015

Be kind to a fool, eh? Last winter the lever in my 97 Jeep Cherokee was impossible to pull. I sprayed it down with some lubricant and it freed up so I could get into 4 wheel drive high but not low. When I tried to get into low there was a noise as if something was spinning but not engaging. I didn't try it more then two or three times. After a spell the lever in the cockpit pulled with ease but there was no engaging of the 4 wheel drive. The lever pulls as if attached to nothing. The Jeep has 208K on it. I don't use the Jeep much but don't want to trash it as there is cause for me to use it. When I talk to the shop guys....any suggestions on how to approach this.

Attached is a picture of where I think cabling from the lever goes. Could I just take apart the console to see if the cable snapped?

Anyhow thanks for anything

Attached Images
File Type: jpg jeep.jpg (101.3 KB)


4 wheel drive transfer case ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor