Advice on something

mercredi 19 août 2015

As you all know i own a 98 zj. Lately Ive been doing some thinking on what to do with my zj. Decided im not going to do a lift, but rather install some armour and recovery points.

Well I need your advice. I don't know if i have a good source of metal. I can find out and call a guy tomorrow. What I want to make is a custom bumper (rear). Why? Well its cheaper then buying one. Your now reading this and wondering why didnt he use the search button. Well I did and people are showing pictures of what they made. They aren't really being descriptive on how they made it. For instance I would like to know what size (thickness and length) of what dom rectangle tubing I should buy.

Also I came across this site. http://ift.tt/1hqGuKy that has the bumpers made all you have to do is weld. $335 dollars isnt too bad and I can get it weld. Or should I make my own if I have a good source of metal? Will I be saving or spending more?

you guys are the pros so Im contemplating between those two things. If you guys have any advice Id much appreciate that.


ZJay


Advice on something

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor