control arms

mardi 25 août 2015

so as my WK hits the 155k mark, im planning next years budget for mods- more like preventive maintenance.

im still running OEM/factory control arms at all 4 corners- yes I still have the factory front UCAs, but shes sitting at 18.5" hub to fender so shes good. but as she creeps up and over the 155k mark im wondering what and when everyone replaced theirs. im looking next year to maybe do the OME MD so im thinking at that time ill throw some moog UCAs up front, but by then im sure my front lowers will have 160+k on them as well as the factory rears.

I know some of you are anal like me when it comes to maintenance and try to stay on top it before anything goes south- so im wondering when and if you have replaced yours, and if so how many miles were on them? did you just do the bushings on them or just buy whole new assemblies? i know these are probably good for the life of the vehicle- but i beg to differ.

surprisingly she is still solid IMO at 154k, but shes getting long in the tooth and I think next year the fams going on a 4000mi road trip so the WK will be the vehicle of choice for that trip- hence my overthinking this right now.


control arms

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor