Help identifying make of fiberglass upper doors

mardi 25 août 2015

I posted this over in the YJ forum as these are YJ half doors and windows I picked up, but I've not come up with anything.....

Any one ever seen this particular style upper window before? Its got the pins which drop into the inserts in the half door like any other two piece door - it doesn't have the bolts which pass through like you see with Bestop's upper fiberglass window.

I'd like to know who built them by way of figuring out a way to remount some of the pins as they are loose and wobbly inside the fiberglass door itself.

Here's a link to my other thread which has pictures of the windows -

http://ift.tt/1hb5Gnn


Thanks!


Help identifying make of fiberglass upper doors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor