Mopar 2" lift questions

jeudi 20 août 2015

Been searching and haven't found the answers I'm looking for in particular so I just figured I'd ask here. Anyways, I just bought a new 2015 JKU a few months ago. I also purchased the lifetime bumper to bumper warranty so I don't want to void any of the warranty. So naturally I went and looked at the Mopar lift kits. The one I'm looking at is the Mopar 2" lift kit and it obviously comes with everything that you need and then some it seems. I was reading through another thread that said something like their lifts are outsourced from different companies, like TF and someone else...are they talking about all the other parts besides the shocks, like the springs, drive shaft, etc. that's outsourced? Also, if I were to install this, would you guys recommend to regear if I have the 3.21s? I know you all say they suck and should be regeared anyways, but I want to know honestly opinions aside if it has to be done? I've gotten used to the 3.21s so it's not a huge deal for me. I haven't had any troubles off-road or on road so if it doesn't have to be regeared, so be it. This is the lift I'm looking at:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg image-853439015.jpg (285.1 KB)


Mopar 2" lift questions

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor