Noise from glowbox / dash after turning off engine and ignition

lundi 24 août 2015

Hi all,

I have just bought a 97 ZJ 5.2 and are very new to Jeeps overall.

One thing I noticed is that when I turn off engine and igntion there are a loud noise coming from under the glow box or dash (abit hard to know where it comes from). Sounds electrical, but doesnt sound like a vent fan either. If it was that I guess it should have made noise when I just turn on and off the ignition. Hmm.. now I got uncertain, maybe it does come when I just turn on/off ignition. Ill verify that.

But is this a normal thing? Related to door locks / alarm maybe? I have noticed that my car activates the immobilizer sometimes. I can just unlock the car, and then start engine before it shuts down immediately. Then I have to press unlock on remote and then it fires up normal.

Thanks for all replies:).


Noise from glowbox / dash after turning off engine and ignition

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor