P20ee code on the Ecodiesel

mercredi 19 août 2015

New here just got myself a 2014 limited 2wd Ecodiesel with around 45000 miles. It drives great and everything seems to work properly but this P20ee code seems very common among the Ecodiesel engines. I've had the code 3 times in the last 3500 miles off and on so I took it in to a dealer and they claim it was due to the def system being empty ... I put 4 gallons of Mopar DEF in about two weeks ago and have driven 2300 miles or so since then. I called the dealer where it had been previously serviced to find out its last service was for the p20ee mil code and that a pcm update was done to correct it, this was before I purchased it and done in May of this year. So today the dealer says the issue is not covered by any warranty and that I owe them 180 bucks. For what? Great question. I'll find out soon but if anybody can shed some light on the issue I would appreciate it! Thanks


P20ee code on the Ecodiesel

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor