TPMS error & keyless entry stopped working

mercredi 19 août 2015

Well I'm not sure if the issues are related but I did read somewhere that the same module controls the TPMS and keyless entry i think. Had 4 new tires put on a week ago and Discount tire. After that, i get this message on my console "Check TPM system" and the tire pressure light is blinking on my dash.

Also a few days ago, the keyless entry stopped working on both my keys. none of the buttons worked, I even replaced the batteries to eliminate that possibility. If I hold they key right up against the wiper blade and point it at the engine, sometimes the remote will work.

If anyone has any input on either problem, much appreciated!


TPMS error & keyless entry stopped working

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor