Radiator Leak?

mardi 25 août 2015

So a few weeks ago, I noticed my Coolant reservoir was completely gone. I decided to do a full on flush, and it seemed to do the trick until a few days later when I drove a few miles to a buddys house, and heard a boiling sound. The reservoir looked as it was boiling, until I bled some pressure on the system. So i drove home, and changed the thermostat and radiator cap, as they were cheap and easy to replace. Fixed the boiling problem, but now it seems i have a slow drip coming from the radiator. It looks as if its coming from the side of the reservoir, but i can not tell. Where do radiators typically leak from? I checked the hoses and they are dry, so what else would the leak be? Also, the leak is random. Sometimes I drive and it drips and other times it is dry.


Radiator Leak?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor