2" Suspension: Rancho RS66000 vs BDS 428H vs Rusty's RK-200AL-XJ

mercredi 21 mai 2014

I just picked up a 95 XJ with 55K miles in pristine condition. Ive never owned or lifted a jeep, but from what ive been reading 2" is the way to go if I want to avoid any problems or having to add a SYE and swap the CV Shaft. I dont want to do a budget boost, I want to add a suspension lift. Please let me know if you have had any good or bad experience with the following lifts. Everyone seems to agree that OME makes the best suspension lift, but its a little out of my budget if I wanna add rims and tires as well. Also, the BDS and Rusty's come with shocks (which I assume are junk) but the Rancho doesnt. What shocks would you recommend. This is going to be a DD that I will use to haul a toddler and a baby and will occasionally get some trail time.





Rancho RS 66000 vs BDS 428H vs Rusty's RK-200AL-XJ





thanks




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor