Poor braking after oil pan swap.

lundi 19 mai 2014

I don't know if any of this is related to any of the other but here goes ('90 YJ Auto):



I recently swapped my oil pan with a new one (new one-piece gasket & plenty of oil resistant sealant) in a futile attempt to eliminate a few leaks (also tightened valve cover bolts - which were somewhat loose).

After the swap, the oil pressure increased visibly (via gauge) so I figured everything was good. Now when I apply the brakes, it takes much longer to stop. Feels like vacuum-assist isn't working (the brakes never were great but it's much worse now). Didn't touch any hoses, etc.



So... I pulled both front wheels and the pads look fine and both rotors are shiny like they should be if they were working properly (no rust, etc.).



Any idea what's going on here?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor