odd sound

mardi 20 mai 2014

Hi folks



I am new to the forum but not to JEEPS. My first was back in the late 80's early 90s, a 1971 Cj-5. I perform a frame up restoration with a ton of mods. I then sold it in 1995. Never lost the JEEP itch so I went a bought a new 1999 Wrangler Sport. 15 years and 171K miles she is a great truck for sure. Just did a bunch of work to it too.



Anyway, I getting a strange grinding sound more so at slow speeds. Almost like a cough from the under side, seems either from the mid or back of it.



I just services both diffs, new oil pan, new complete exaust with sensors, new gas tank skid plat and sending unit and new shocks. All this when I went to see where the noise was coming from.



So Now its running much better but with the same noise. Just wondering if anyone has had this same isssue. Thanks in advance!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor