AX15 shifting problems

dimanche 22 février 2015

I am completely confused with my transmission. Everything is fine when the engine is still cold. After its been warm for 5-10 minutes, it wont shift into first. I usually notice when I come to a stop sign or a traffic light and put it in neutral and put my foot on the brake. When the light changes, I press the clutch *all the way to the floor* but it will not go into first gear, I physically can't move the shifter into first. What i have found I have to do is put it in reverse at which point it grinds really badly then goes into gear, then I can put it in first.



Sitting at a dead stop when it wont go into first, I can turn it off, easily put it in first, start it with the clutch pressed then take off. From a dead stand still, if I put it in reverse it grinds really badly.



Having very recently changed to Pennzoil Synchromesh, it shifts well in the other gears and never grinds. I replaced the clutch master cylinder and slave cylinder and the problem persists. I understand that it is a truck and not a race car and I drive accordingly. When I shift, I depress the clutch pedal completely and I never ride the clutch with my foot. I am completely at a loss as to what the problem is.



Anyone had this problem and any ideas?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor