Jeep Can Die While Winching

samedi 21 février 2015

I have a 2000 XJ with a Q9500is winch and Super Start Extreme battery with 850CCA's. When I installed the winch, I had to spool the winch with all the synthetic line. Half way through, the Jeep shut off (without using any gas). It took a jumper pack to boost it back up running. When I use my winch, it draws the battery from normal 14V to 12V and LOWER if I don't have my gas around 2k RPM. I have been reading that Jeepers are sold on upgrading to a Diehard Platinum P4 34/78 AGM battery. However those only have 800CCA, and I already have 850CCA in my Super Start Extreme. Without running a dual battery setup (as I may only winch 2-3 time a year), my questions:



-Is that normal to draw so much out of the battery?

-Is this harming my Jeep to rely on 2k RPM to keep it from dying?

-Do I need to upgrade anything, if so, WHAT?



please help!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor