Driver side electronic problem..!

vendredi 27 février 2015

Hi, i have a Grand Cherokee 2000 limited, 4.7L V8. Daily driving i come to a stop, put my flasher on and as soon as i press the brake pedal the truck stalls. light it back up and notice every time i flash on the drivers side, put the brakes on, or in reverse the motor nearly dies, nothing when i flash on the passenger side, when i move my seat forward (electronic) only on the drivers side again. when my left flasher is on, or if i use my seat forward or backwards, my computer system where i can see the Temp outside, average fuel cons. etc.. flashes same time as the left flasher but not the right and when i move my seat shuts down as long as i hold the seat controller. I NEED HELP!!




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor