Gas tank shield

jeudi 26 février 2015

Apologies if this has been asked before . . . I have a 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo that hubby and I bought in late 2013. This has been fantastic for winter driving (WI), but the rust underneath is particularly bad on the gas tank shield -- I am told this is NOT a skid plate -- and tonight a big chunk was dragging along by a thread until I pulled it off. I have never been able to find anything more than a diagram of this on the 'net and am afraid that one from a junk yard would also be rusted out. Does anyone know where I might purchase one new or at least in fairly decent shape? On that note. hubby says just get some new straps, that this is all most vehicles have for the gas tank. Is that true? Seems weird that it would be so exposed. Anyway, if someone has an answer or can point me in the right direction, your advice would be much appreciated :)




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor