Turn the key I get power, but intermittently won't turn over / crank

jeudi 26 février 2015

I am trying to track down a starting problem (which is always soo much fun).



This has been happening intermittently, I will turn the key, all the dash lights turn on, but when I turn to the crank position nothing happens (dash lights dim like normal for crank position). Sometimes turning it off then back on again will get it to work, or sometimes keeping the key turned in the crank position for 10 seconds will get it to trun over.



The battery is less then a year old and I had it checked (and passed), I replaced the starter, in an attempt to fix the issue, but apparently it didn't fix the issue.



If anyone has some idea's before I drop more money randomly into ignition parts, I would appreciate some incite.



-bj




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor