Steering Problems with 6.5"

dimanche 22 février 2015

So I went in for an alignment last week expecting a very simple procedure. I get a call right after dropped it off saying that I had a few issues and that they couldn't align it. They said I need new rod ends as well as a new drag link sleeve. So I'm going to be purchasing some OEM Mopar rod ends. An issue of mine is that there are not enough threads in the drag link. He also said that my drag link was overtorqued, meaning it was crushed. Not sure if I believe the whole crushed part, so is there any way I could check that? Also, with that being said, I think I'm going to get the IRO Equalizer kit, dropping the Pitman arm as well as the trackbar. Does anybody have any recommendations for my case?




0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor