I Got To See Some Nice Scenery Today

jeudi 26 février 2015

I got to experience some Forrest Service roads here in Washington today. There was some really pretty scenery and rivers I passed by on my way out to the equipment.



My location, http://ift.tt/1Ewjykx*



I think the guys at the car rental place are going to be a little ticked at me when I bring the truck back. The pic doesn't show just how much I covered it. I had to go about 12 miles into the forest to get to the logging operation. Kinda hard to snap pictures while driving. It was a very well maintained road but there was a couple hils I did have to put into 4x4 because the rear wheels would spin in the gravel. I would love to be able to ride and explore a lot more up here with my Jeep but I have to fly home Friday.



























0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

 

Lorem

Ipsum

Dolor